The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can support tell me what caused booting from server for "spam"? Likely related to some addon broken.

EF321
EF321
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I apparently have some addon issue that that causes kicks from servers specifically when playing Battlegrounds, with reason "avoid spamming too much"
First two times it happened when I was checking scoreboard, so I obviously blamed Better Scoreboard. Turned it off, but it keeps happening and not only when checking scoreboard.
Things I noticed so far:
- It is always closer to the end of the match, never was early in the match, at least for now.
- Does not seem to be "random" like some other problems I have, very clearly tied to actions: opening scoreboard, scoring a kill or spamming spammable. It was always tied to some clear actions that I just did.
- Only been an issue since Firesong.

Disabling over 100 addons one by one and spending 10 minutes in queue and 10 minutes of playing with potentially no rewards is hardly an option, so question is: does support have and can provide me some logs that can tell me what command is being spammed, if I open ticket?
Edited by EF321 on December 9, 2022 4:39PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @EF321

Support wouldn't be able to provide logs related to your add-ons to determine which is causing this spam issue. Clearing out your add-on files completely and then reloading add-ons a few at a time can help with investigating this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @EF321

Support wouldn't be able to provide logs related to your add-ons to determine which is causing this spam issue. Clearing out your add-on files completely and then reloading add-ons a few at a time can help with investigating this issue.

Thanks.

I was thinking as to tell me actual thing being spammed that caused kick, so I can narrow down searches from there. I tried most addons tied to pvp so far and no luck.