The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gyrfalcon Gather/ Recall of the Galen Wilds

Thee_Cheshire_Cat
Thee_Cheshire_Cat
✭✭✭✭
Are these things that can be set to be used by ONE character or if you have it, it will be used by ALL your characters.

Have to make sure. Don't want to pay the RIDICULOUS cost without details. Thank you :)
Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like a costume or a skin, only applies to the characters that you choose to use it.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Fentras
    Fentras
    ✭✭
    The description for the Gyrfalcon Gather sure is misleading. It gives the impression that if you have the falcon out, it will gather alchemy as you pass by and that is not what happens. The falcon is not present until using the 'E' key to gather the plant (the customize action then is used).

For me it just gives a different visual when you go to gather a plant.

100 gems is awful pricey for just a different visual effect.

What's worse is the misleading description for purchase.

If it did what the description says, then it would be worth it.

Maybe a month worth of training will fix it :smile:

p.s. If it forgoes the need of using CP points to gather faster, then it may be worth it, as well, since it would then be available for all toons on the account. Something to test.
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    It's like a costume or a skin, only applies to the characters that you choose to use it.

ok, this makes me a tiny bit more inclined to blow some endeavors for one of them.

Thanks for the answer!
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fentras wrote: »
    The description for the Gyrfalcon Gather sure is misleading. It gives the impression that if you have the falcon out, it will gather alchemy as you pass by and that is not what happens. The falcon is not present until using the 'E' key to gather the plant (the customize action then is used).

For me it just gives a different visual when you go to gather a plant.

100 gems is awful pricey for just a different visual effect.

What's worse is the misleading description for purchase.

If it did what the description says, then it would be worth it.

Maybe a month worth of training will fix it :smile:

p.s. If it forgoes the need of using CP points to gather faster, then it may be worth it, as well, since it would then be available for all toons on the account. Something to test.

the intention of these things were always just "alternate animations" not "auto-harvesting" lol

if it did auto loot stuff as you ran by, everyone would buy it lol
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on December 9, 2022 5:04PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    I’d love a refund. It neither “spots” nor “harvests”. False advertising. Shame on the marketing team here.
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d love a refund. It neither “spots” nor “harvests”. False advertising. Shame on the marketing team here.

It isn't just a different animation for when you harvest a herb? That's what i understood it was.