The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Support Requiring Proof High Isle Purchase [RESOLVED]

ALAEACUS
ALAEACUS
✭✭✭
I bought the highest cost High Isle Collector's Edition on sale back in June from a third party. The CD Key works, I've been playing it for six months without a problem. Today I realized that I never got a ton of the CE items from prior editions unlocked, despite my understanding that High Isle included them all. Support replies to me asking for proof of purchase before they can help. I reply "It's literally unlocked on my account and it shows the CD Key." I give them a screenshot of my billing history. They reply "I'm sorry, this is not proof of purchase, we cannot help you unless you show us proof of purchase."

You...have...to...be...kidding me...

Resolution: Ok, I fully expected them to Close the ticket with no resolution, but they must have gotten a Manager to respond. It appears all the CE stuff I'm missing were CE Pre-Order stuff only. I received all of the prior expansion CE stuff that were not Pre-Order. I suppose that makes sense.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 12, 2022 7:30PM
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think High Isle CE includes previous CE bundles from previous Chapters.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • ALAEACUS
    ALAEACUS
    ✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    I don't think High Isle CE includes previous CE bundles from previous Chapters.

When I applied High Isle CE to my account, I got all the mounts, all the mementos, all the armor styles, all of the emotes, but only a few of the costumes, and a couple of the pets from Blackwood, Elswyr, Greymoor, and Summerset CE's. THe things I did NOT get are the following:

Dremora Kynreeve Outfit
    Deadlands Wamasu Pet
    Noble Clan Chief costume
    Blue Dragon Imp pet
    Jarl Finery
    Sacrificial Pocket Mammoth
    Jarl Crown
    Court of Bedlam
    Pocket Salamander

I got literally everything else from those old CE packs.

Edit: I also never got the Crown Crates and Treasure Maps but I care very little about those.
    Edited by ALAEACUS on December 10, 2022 2:40AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to me they need the receipt to show the details of what was purchased. The CD Key might not be specific to exactly what you purchased.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ALAEACUS
    ALAEACUS
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Seems to me they need the receipt to show the details of what was purchased. The CD Key might not be specific to exactly what you purchased.

Any other game I've played can look at the CD Key in their system and know what exactly it unlocks (which edition it is). If ESO came back to me and said "Your CD Key only unlocks 50% of the old CE extras", that's one thing. Here they aren't even agreeing to help unless they see proof of purchase.
  • ALAEACUS
    ALAEACUS
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I fully expected them to Close the ticket with no resolution, but they must have gotten a Manager to respond. It appears all the CE stuff I'm missing were CE Pre-Order stuff only. I received all of the CE stuff that were not Pre-Order. I suppose that makes sense.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update and letting us know that support was able to help with this entitlement issue. With the issue now resolved, this thread is being closed going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.