The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Half the Quests and exp.

Chirru
Chirru
✭✭✭✭
okay... this is my personal opinion about the quests in ESO.
you can flame me as much as you want... I will not even read it.

I really wish they would allow decent experience for just grinding because:
Half the quests in ESO are:

bugged
or
I do not do them for personal moral reasons
or
I plainly think of these quests as being stupid.
Yes
the main quest is with those quests I think are plain stupid.

A something without soul is a Zombi and I refuse to be a Zombi... it is as easy as that for me. Apart from that (and the many posts on this subject support me) the boss fights of the Main Quests are much too hard for an average player like me. I really wish one did not need to do the main quest at all. (yea, yea...I know you are all gaming experts and disagree with that assessment...fair enough).

Another example: The village on Bleakrock is taken over... okay, fair enough. however, returning a week later (real time) the same stupid Bandit NPC's are still flaming the doors of buildings. What is going on there?
After a week either the buildings have burned down or the Bandits have settled in nicely. So I avoid the quest and have always a nice town to return to.

Now, before you think I am all negative here... there are still the other half of quests I really like. The problem is however...
Avoiding so many quests I miss out on a lot of exp points and that means for me endless hours of grinding. and since grinding exp is bad indeed....

Yes, I really wish we would get the same exp grinding as we get Questing.
Well, I can wish...can't I?

• Singular
    Singular
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grind mobs, you'll do ok. The one problem is that you need to finish the main quest so that you can enter into the other realms - as far as I understand.

I'm right there with you, though. The quests are boring the c*ap out of me and I am thinking about seeing about a refund.

You can, however, find hotspots for mobs and grind them to cap.
    War, give me war, give me war.
    Options