The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ouch, that must hurt

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have the Custom Idle Animation, and my character was amusing herself by doing one of the dances, I forget which, but it involves lots of twisting of the body. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be *this* much twisting, though... ouch!

20221208151846-1.jpg

It's repeatable, the unnatural twisting occurred every time she turned around during the dance. (If you open the image in another tab, you can see it in high resolution)
In case it's relevant, the exact location was south coast of Southern Elsweyr, very close to the book "Pellitine Postings: Elsweyr, My Love, page 44".

[edit] I just checked, the dance she was doing was /dancealtmer, and I just tried it again, but no bizarre twisting this time. Perhaps it was network lag ? My average ping is 400, which probably doesn't help avoid things like this. If I ever reproduce it, I'll record a video.
Edited by vsrs_au on December 8, 2022 6:33AM
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's very...flexible.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I watched someone do this in the sunspire atrium last week ( on playstation).
    Soupy twist
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been able to get a similar looking twist by starting a dance with the skeleton polymorph on, then removing the poly. Something about that makes the dance animations apply oddly to the character model; I've been told because it applies a male dance animation to a female model. I'm wondering if something else you did confused the game on which version of the dance to use.