Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Make Merry & Earn Special Rewards During the New Life Festival Event

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
wqdv7zuv75kx.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Make Merry & Earn Special Rewards During the New Life Festival Event"

"Pick up the final fragment of the Sacred Hourglass of Alkosh and other goodies during Tamriel’s end-of-year celebration."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 4, 2023 3:44PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope in the upcoming year ESO will again become the game where I'm willing to do all those 10 quests every day
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭
    The New Life Festival in-game event begins Thursday, December 15, 2022, at 10AM EST, and continues until Tuesday, January 3, 2023, at 10AM EST.

60 event tickets total

Just putting here for people like me who don't wanna click on that to see the info lol

I'm glad to have another chance at the skin as I got really close, but didn't get it before it was unavailable.
    Edited by Soraka on December 8, 2022 5:04PM
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffyBird wrote: »
    I hope in the upcoming year ESO will again become the game where I'm willing to do all those 10 quests every day

I hope in the upcoming year to see less posts like yours.

Then you'd better hope that zenimax starts doing better by the community, because these posts are only going to become more frequent the longer we are mistreated.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A chance to receive one of the following items:
    2016 New Life Runebox
    2017 New Life Runebox
    2017 New Life Recipe

This isn't supposed to be there.
    Edited by FluffWit on December 8, 2022 5:11PM
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    2016 New Life Runebox
    2017 New Life Runebox
    2017 New Life Recipe

I just assumed they meant chance to earn stuff from past events like the memento runeboxes and the recipes, all of which are old and I'd wager are from 2016/2017.

But am curious now since I didn't look at it from the angle of a potential typo.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffyBird wrote: »

I hope in the upcoming year to see less posts like yours.

Well, either ZOS does better and I'll spend my time playing instead of posting here, or they don't and I won't even care enough for "posts like mine".
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    2016 New Life Runebox
    2017 New Life Runebox
    2017 New Life Recipe

I just assumed they meant chance to earn stuff from past events like the memento runeboxes and the recipes, all of which are old and I'd wager are from 2016/2017.

But am curious now since I didn't look at it from the angle of a potential typo.

It is weird but I'm sure it's a typo. Underneath it they list items like pets that were also in previous festivals and the one new item has new next to it.

Runebox probably shouldn't be there at all. Because that's effectively saying "In your coffer you can get a coffer".

"2017 New Life Recipe" should have been switched to something like "New Life festival recipes!"

Either they forgot to change it at all or they did change it when they used the template but it reverted to it's old form when it was uploaded.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This picture raises so many questions.
    Why is the Argonian about to merrily mudball the Nord?
    What are these two saying?
    73na0h.jpg
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS needs to provide a summary bullet point here, not just link the article. The key is how to get tickets and what the important rewards are.

I used to be really excited for these events, but time and other actions by ZOS have greatly dimmed that enthusiasm.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One suggestion @ZOS_Kevin .

When event articles are posted, can your update the crown store showcase article or include the event items identified in the crown store showcase article in the event article? The crown store showcase article says stay tuned...

I have found that some people like to plan their crown purchases and updating the articles would help them do that.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve always loved the New Life festival and quests. It’s been a part of of my holiday season since the first year of it. Without question my favorite seasonal event in ESO. I’ll be skipping this year, but sending the wish that in 2023 ESO becomes a game I enjoy again.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I’ve always loved the New Life festival and quests. It’s been a part of of my holiday season since the first year of it. Without question my favorite seasonal event in ESO. I’ll be skipping this year, but sending the wish that in 2023 ESO becomes a game I enjoy again.

It is repetitive, but can still be fun. I hope ZOS fixes the communication and other problems so the game as a while becomes more engaging again.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do enjoy the naked frosty swimming
    PCNA
    PCEU