Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Become Empowered by the Wilds with the New Stonelore Crown Crates"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
vunu5qcq2nzn.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for, "Become Empowered by the Wilds with the New Stonelore Crown Crates"

"Bring nature’s wrath to Tamriel with the untamed items and collectibles found within the upcoming Stonelore Crown Crates."

Here's a full list of all the rewards contained in Stonelore Crown Crates:

Radiant Apex Rewards:
  • Glimmertarn Ursauk
  • Harvestleaf Lynx
  • Oldefire Elk
Apex Rewards:
  • Stonelore Bear
  • Stonelore Elk
  • Stonelore Fox
  • Stonelore Guar
  • Stonelore Lynx
  • Glimmertarn Glow
Legendary Rewards:
  • Gyrfalcon Gather
  • Recall of the Galen Wilds
  • Pale Lord's Throne
  • Target Spriggan, Robust
  • Blossom Bloom
  • Crown Crafting Motif 65: Huntsman Style
  • Crown Crafting Motif 83: Pyre Watch Style
  • Ashgray Senche-Serval
  • Rimmen Ringtailed Wolf
  • Scarlet War Pangrit
  • Galenstone Maul
  • Galenstone Bow
  • Galenstone Dagger
  • Galenstone Shield
  • Galenstone Staff
  • Bargain-Marked Skaafin
Epic Rewards:
  • Amberleaf Earring
  • Galenwood Mask
  • Dreadsail Body Tattoo
  • Firesong Body Art
  • Eyes of Sanguine
  • Eyes of the Xivilai
  • Druidic Arch, Floral
  • Earthen Root Essence
  • Rose Petal Cascade
  • Autumnal Indrik
  • Moss Spine Daedrat
  • Orchid Whisper Moth
  • Spectral Mudcrab
  • Spotted Plow Spider
  • Sweetgrape Dragon Frog
Superior Rewards:
  • Ancestral Honor Garments
  • Vengeance Day Dress
  • Alik'r Shrieking Cheese
  • Round of Applause
  • Spyglass
  • Teeba Warm-Up
  • Dreadsail Face Tattoo
  • Firesong Face Art
  • Stonelore Arm Cops
  • Stonelore Boots
  • Stonelore Bracers
  • Stonelore Guards
  • Stonelore Helmet
  • Stonelore Jack
  • Bergama Fennec Fox
  • Dockside Paper Wasp
  • Fledgling Terror Bird
  • Piebald Cat
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 3, 2023 1:31PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shocking that the first two customised actions, that thing ZOS claimed was a feature coming with Firesong, require you to gamble to get them. Couldn't have us earn them in-game, right? Got to monetise the recoloured teleport (seriously, it doesn't even use a different constellation, it's literally just a recolour).

So when do we get a High Isle/Galen house? Will that be in crates too?
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the fiasco that was the supposed "Legacy of the Bretons", I find myself less interested in spending my money on this game. Good to see that ZOS has nothing good in store, so I can plan accordingly.
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shocking that the first two customised actions, that thing ZOS claimed was a feature coming with Firesong, require you to gamble to get them. Couldn't have us earn them in-game, right? Got to monetise the recoloured teleport (seriously, it doesn't even use a different constellation, it's literally just a recolour).

Technically you are not required to gamble for them. You also don't even have to give zos money. You just have to have had a bunch of seals of endeavors stored up.

But I see your point.
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another season of crates without a camel.🐪🐫 :'(
    🌟PC/NA CP2000+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    THE RIMMEN RINGTAIL WOLF!! The dang wolf that was datamined back in 2018. Took yall long enough to release it.
    afb.gif
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shocked you didnt make the customised actions apex quality...
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So how many crates are we getting for free for sticking with you during this horrible year?
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭

Can we not earn these rewards through the Endeavors system?
  • RedBranch
    RedBranch
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to see crates that match an area’s theme launch before the new area is released not after. It’d be exciting to get your characters ready.
  • Evarelia
    Evarelia
    ✭✭✭
    So many horrible comments.

Thank you for the new variety of items, ZOS!

I do agree though, I was hoping the new Customized Actions would be earnable in game, since they seem so integral to the content theme you've created this year.

We do seem to be in a holding pattern with the types of things offered. And while I do love the variety within them, I would love to see different offerings besides glowy eyes, parts of an armor set, and pets.
  • trainerziv
    trainerziv
    ✭✭
    why are all the new crate skins recently in the 400 gem rank? they used to be 100 gems each, which was easier to get in fewer crates and cheaper to buy with gems if i didn't get them from opening any crates, as someone who loves getting as many cosmetics as possible this change is frankly kind of disheartening and off putting, i didn't mind buying crates for stuff for a long while because the cosmetic stuff was easy to get from them usually and didn't require to buy too many, but as time passes on the apex rewards drop less and less, and putting the new skins on that scarcely dropped tier of drops is looking very greedy.

i wouldn't have minded if seals of endeavors were easier to get so in the time a crate season passes you could realistically earn most of the crate(except the apex mounts i guess, keeping them at a price range where if you save enough in a crate season you should be able to earn of radiant per crate season with the seals)

as a long time player and customer, the game's monetization is starting to get overboard lately, so i ask please that you tone it down a bit? or at the very least make earning things an easier and more accessible part of the game, this will keep people playing for way longer
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    shocked you didnt make the customised actions apex quality...

That's for the next set of crates.
  • Daedric_Horror
    Daedric_Horror
    Soul Shriven
    I was kind of hoping my coming here from steam would show pictures of each seeing how it said complete list but i guess i just gotta wait till the 8th then ^^;;
    ~Ingame name is the same as my forum name~
    List of ingame characters: (Of Mer and Beast)
    Cryptid Mournscar - Sorcerer - Undecided Role/DPS {Main Character/Sona Status}Bathory Of Blood - Dragonknight - Tank {Ancestor to Skyrim My Main Character}Kryptos Necrotis - Necromancer - DPS/Healer {Based on a DND character}Glamroy Killstar - Nightblade - DPS {Evil overlord vampire himbo supreme}Littles Grave-Dirt - Necromancer - Undecided Role {The dead are all she trusts}Amaryllis Mayfly - Warden - Healer {Praiser of the hunt father, Based on another character of mine}Moogbun Sharnki - Necromancer - DPS {Proof you can be a warrior and wield magics}Arion Dakaire - Templar - DPS {Ancestor to another Skyrim Character just as evil as Glamroy}Reginald Sunhart - Templar - Tank {Wholesome Grandpas against Murder and Mayhem}Dances-In-Macabre - Necromancer - Undecided Role {Mute shadowscale and praiser of the dread father}
    If you ever need a bite feel free to PM me in game~ I hand bites out for free and can make both blood maras on Glamroy if you supply the materials for it~Werewolves- Reginald, Amaryllis, Moogbun, ArionVampires- Cryptid, Glamroy, Bathory
    ================Shameless plugs================
    • *Guild trader is in Senchal, Guildname is Khans Legion
    • *Currently working on starting up my own guild but it'll be a while before its open to public, setting up the discord proper takes time
    • *The main guild ive been with longest and have absolutely enjoyed is called the Narwhal Nation, we're a small group of helpful friendly players so if that interests you feel free to shoot me a pm ingame to invite you ^^
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was kind of hoping my coming here from steam would show pictures of each seeing how it said complete list but i guess i just gotta wait till the 8th then ^^;;

I would direct you to those that work in deep holes in the earth looking for coal, gold, data, etc. But I think I might get banned for that now!
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie some of this stuff looks cool. When I pulled out my wallet to buy some crowns my dog jumped up to steal it. I tried to block him, but it seems to have failed. I questioned him, but received no answers.
    Guess I can't buy anything now.
    Edited by Soraka on December 6, 2022 6:49PM
  • EmilyElizabethESO
    EmilyElizabethESO
    ✭✭✭
    How many crowns for a guar that blocks for you?
    Edited by EmilyElizabethESO on December 6, 2022 8:50PM
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do they never have pictures? Honestly the mounts should have preview videos that show the summon and "roar" animation. These can often be decisive. It's ridiculous that you're expected to purchase content without knowing what you're getting.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very odd that the outfits and other stuff related to the year’s chapter and DLC seem to be released several months later….
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evarelia wrote: »

I'm sorry, please let me rewrite my post for you.

"Thank you, Zenimax, for reskinning things we already had [snip] Please, can you sell more things to us? [snip]."

Is that less horrible?

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 9, 2022 12:21PM
  • Muhmood
    Muhmood
    Soul Shriven
    Evarelia wrote: »

I'm sorry, please let me rewrite my post for you.

"Thank you, Zenimax, for reskinning things we already had [snip] Please, can you sell more things to us? [snip]."

Is that less horrible?

Not Horrible - Honest
    Its amazing how much lower budget games come up with some coolest stuff and let players win rewards simply by playing the game. ESO has all the bells and wistles any developer could wish for and yet we get a generic story - "go fetch this while i have a cramp in my foot". I was hoping for so much more from Druids - a different level of EPIC and Magical, even Summerset was much more inspiring in that regard... Maybe they should hire enthusiasts of eso like my RP guild mates - they would write so much better quest lines.

My personal feeling is that ESO is turning into a stale copy-pasta on many levels. Question is - are they looking to improve it or just gonna milk it till its dead?

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 9, 2022 12:22PM
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it pretty ironic that the addition of customized actions probably partly caused some of the bugs and you can't even earn them in game now. Wowza.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »

Technically you are not required to gamble for them. You also don't even have to give zos money. You just have to have had a bunch of seals of endeavors stored up.

But I see your point.

Endeavors were added to get around gambling laws in other countries. That's why they accrue at such an abysmal rate.. like yes technically you can earn them in game however it takes so long to actually save enough for it that several crate seasons have passed by the time you get enough and the instance of returning crates takes years in many cases. That way you will pony up if you really want that radiant mount cause your next opportunity could be 3 years away. I'm praying new moon doesn't come back till February on the off chance I may have enough seals saved up. I've been saving since May.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    trainerziv wrote: »
    why are all the new crate skins recently in the 400 gem rank? they used to be 100 gems each, which was easier to get in fewer crates and cheaper to buy with gems if i didn't get them from opening any crates, as someone who loves getting as many cosmetics as possible this change is frankly kind of disheartening and off putting, i didn't mind buying crates for stuff for a long while because the cosmetic stuff was easy to get from them usually and didn't require to buy too many, but as time passes on the apex rewards drop less and less, and putting the new skins on that scarcely dropped tier of drops is looking very greedy.

i wouldn't have minded if seals of endeavors were easier to get so in the time a crate season passes you could realistically earn most of the crate(except the apex mounts i guess, keeping them at a price range where if you save enough in a crate season you should be able to earn of radiant per crate season with the seals)

as a long time player and customer, the game's monetization is starting to get overboard lately, so i ask please that you tone it down a bit? or at the very least make earning things an easier and more accessible part of the game, this will keep people playing for way longer

I didn't track it closely, but it seems like many more things are being sold for Crown Gems now and the price is higher than it used to be.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BahometZ wrote: »
    Why do they never have pictures? Honestly the mounts should have preview videos that show the summon and "roar" animation. These can often be decisive. It's ridiculous that you're expected to purchase content without knowing what you're getting.

Just because there are no pictures here doesn't mean you're expected to purchase blind. You can preview mounts in the crown store in game before deciding to purchase. I'm pretty sure you get to see the summon, though maybe not the "roar."
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have almost 23k in endeavor seals and finally a reason to spend them! Very nice crate offerings this time around for me.
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Icy It's not bashing to say that the game has a serious bug in a core combat system.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hi there,

We edited and removed a few comments for bashing and discussing Data-mined material. Please keep our Community Rules and Policies in mind when posting on the forums.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the Earthen Root Essence and the two settings it has — I may have to get a second! :smiley: I also really like the Amberleaf Earrings and I’m happy to have another spider pet! :relaxed: