The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This new PVP content

DrNukenstein
DrNukenstein
✭✭✭✭✭
In Elden Ring is killer. Lots of great ideas that I wish would get aped in this game.
  • BazOfWar
    BazOfWar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ditto!

It's sad to see this game sinking like it is, PvP is a ghost-town and has been bleeding players for the past six months.

I used to spend a lot of time in shadowfen crafting and doing daily writs and it used to be bustling with players, even PVE is feeling like I'm playing on a private server.

It is very sad to see but this is what happens when a games players plead with devs to communicate and give ideas to improve the game but are ignored.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BazOfWar wrote: »
    Ditto!

It's sad to see this game sinking like it is, PvP is a ghost-town and has been bleeding players for the past six months.

I used to spend a lot of time in shadowfen crafting and doing daily writs and it used to be bustling with players, even PVE is feeling like I'm playing on a private server.

It is very sad to see but this is what happens when a games players plead with devs to communicate and give ideas to improve the game but are ignored.

I had been taking a break from Cyrodiil (PC/NA Grey Host) but dipped my toe back in the last 2 weeks, and there’s been close to an hour queue every night, at least for DC. I hear that the console servers and the PC/EU server are poorly populated these days, but PC/NA Grey Host is definitely NOT a ghost town.

Shadowfen is probably much quieter because there’s much more popular places these days to do crafting dailies, mainly Vivec City and Leyawiin. I do mine there and they’re always busy.
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of Cyrodil, but I don't LIKE Cyrodil. It's 95% zergs and ball groups. If I ride my pony for 15 minutes, I might be lucky enough to find a small fight.

The game needs more outlets and incentives for small fights. IC is the best PVP in the game, and doesn't show off how dusty/melty the servers are. It also gives way better rewards than the other formats. Problem is, it's almost always empty.

Arena pvp is universally well received in every game that it's implemented in. The vanilla map even has a great venue for it, Hammerdeath Arena.

We could be having pokemon battles with our companions, queuing up for 3v3's and FFA's, and flexing our way up a ladder. Instead we get a fad cardgame and the option of paying $$$ to harvest plants in style.
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Elden Ring is killer. Lots of great ideas that I wish would get aped in this game.

Is that where you've been?

Haven't seen you all week, and it's DM weekend event here in ESO.
    PC | NA | CP 2.2k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @taugrim Ironically I realized it was DM weekend after I posted this.

I represented, but had to take breaks due to the extreme sweat that was present. This was some pretty sweet PVP content, but if there's anything to complain about it's that everyone was full sweat mode by Noon every day.
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @taugrim Ironically I realized it was DM weekend after I posted this.

I represented, but had to take breaks due to the extreme sweat that was present. This was some pretty sweet PVP content, but if there's anything to complain about it's that everyone was full sweat mode by Noon every day.

I really wish ZoS would bring back solo queue DM.

This weekend's DM event was sooooooo much fun and queues were popping quickly, so high demand / participation among PVP fans
    Edited by taugrim on December 12, 2022 11:15PM
    PC | NA | CP 2.2k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)