The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stone's Accord mechanics

FrancisCrawford
FrancisCrawford
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
https://eso-sets.com/set/stones-accord

On heal with an area effect, apply Minor Berserk and Minor Resolve to healed allies for 4 seconds. If a healed ally already has Minor Berserk or Minor Resolve from Stone's Accord, restore 550 Magicka. The restore can occur once every 5 seconds.

Two questions:

1. Does "on heal" mean exactly what it says, or does it include overheals?

2. Does "allies" mean exactly what it says, or does it include the caster?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on December 6, 2022 4:53AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have this thread in a category where somebody answers. :)

Maybe the set is regarded as so weak that nobody knows or cares?
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would guess:
    1. only heals
    2. only allies

I have not tested this myself or if I did, I don't remember the results.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't done this is on Live but I did some quick testing on the PTS with myself, a companion, and the bear as lab rats.

1) On heal doesn't include overheal. Confirmed this myself while testing. Usually it doesn't include overheals unless it explicitly says it.

2) I assume this means everyone that's not an enemy since it doesn't have a group member tag attached to it. My companion (even though I think they count as group mates) and the bear got it. You as the caster can also get the buff but you have to get damaged and healed by the AoE heal as per the set's rules.

This set is basically a 5 piece Combat Prayer that can slightly restore Magicka with a side of jank attached to it.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't done this is on Live but I did some quick testing on the PTS with myself, a companion, and the bear as lab rats.

1) On heal doesn't include overheal. Confirmed this myself while testing. Usually it doesn't include overheals unless it explicitly says it.

2) I assume this means everyone that's not an enemy since it doesn't have a group member tag attached to it. My companion (even though I think they count as group mates) and the bear got it. You as the caster can also get the buff but you have to get damaged and healed by the AoE heal as per the set's rules.

This set is basically a 5 piece Combat Prayer that can slightly restore Magicka with a side of jank attached to it.

Thanks!

Not working on overheal makes it pretty useless as a companion set to SPC. I generally like to keep folks at 100% health, and often that's a straightforwardly achievable goal.

Well, one can wonder whether *I* am doing it or whether instead they're mainly taking care of it themselves -- but either way, a buff that works only on true heals is going to have rather dubious uptime.
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on December 7, 2022 8:53AM