The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Daily Alchemy Writs?

Clairelenia
Hey Guys ... anyone knows how the cooldowns for Daily Alchemy Writs work now?

That's so weird ... i did them yesterday but also got tonight in the middle of the night new ones at the crafting board BUT they did reset again just now.

12h cooldown now? Or 20h? I don't know how this works now :/
Edited by Clairelenia on November 16, 2022 7:23AM
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Writs reset at a fixed time, not on a cooldown.
  • Clairelenia
    Usually they do, yes. But not Alchemy anymore somehow ^^ they seem to reset twice a day atm. That's why i ask here ;) maybe a bug, i don't know.

If u do them right in the morning, they reset in the middle of the night at some time. But also again at the usual daily reset :/
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have not noticed anything of the sort, running max level writs only, on PC/NA. Which platform are you playing on?
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this have something to do with the console update and the daily resets changing times?
  • DrMoreaux
    DrMoreaux
    Soul Shriven
    If you grab the dailies but do not do them, it seems that the next day's alchemy writ is forfeit, but you can get the other 6 ok yet. Does anyone see this?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was done because of players abusing an exploit where it was apparently possible to do a large number of Alchemy writs per day and get a lot of event coffers during one of the events. But I thought someone recently mentioned that it was working like the other writs since the last update?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    This was done because of players abusing an exploit where it was apparently possible to do a large number of Alchemy writs per day and get a lot of event coffers during one of the events. But I thought someone recently mentioned that it was working like the other writs since the last update?

It is working like the others again since last update.