The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Druid Cottage

Javalinchen35
Javalinchen35
✭✭✭✭
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was beautifully done! And finally, someone else that uses flour sacks as cushions! I do that too! I like how you used the Fargate flags as curtains - so perfect as it's realistic that they would blow in the wind! The outdoor areas are just gorgeous too. Thank you for sharing :)
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    So lovely!! Really very beautiful.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beautiful flora and water features. I love the layered look of everything.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »
    That was beautifully done! And finally, someone else that uses flour sacks as cushions! I do that too! I like how you used the Fargate flags as curtains - so perfect as it's realistic that they would blow in the wind! The outdoor areas are just gorgeous too. Thank you for sharing :)
    Thank you very much, the cushions have a little grain sack flair. I love the vintage look. It immediately gives everything a cosiness <3

• Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    So lovely!! Really very beautiful.

Thank you <3
  • Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful flora and water features. I love the layered look of everything.

Thank You so much <3