Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stickerbook for furnishing plans?

Captain_Devildog
Captain_Devildog
✭✭✭✭
A collection book to see wich furnishings you have learned allready. That would be very pleasant to have.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on December 6, 2022 5:01AM
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed, and I'd also like to be able to go buy them readily from some merchant too. Can even be a transmute-driven system like the stickerbook.
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is partially solved on PC with ESO Master Recipe List (to review known and track unknown plans) and Awesome Guild Store addon to filter only unknown recipes at Guild Traders.
    Unlimited Furnishing Bag is what i'd like to see implemented.
    PC EU
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DinoZavr wrote: »
    This is partially solved on PC with ESO Master Recipe List (to review known and track unknown plans) and Awesome Guild Store addon to filter only unknown recipes at Guild Traders.
    Unlimited Furnishing Bag is what i'd like to see implemented.

Console doesn't have those though.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This + "Unknown" guild trader search option, would be incredible.
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please! And also make it account wide, same as motifs. Come on, it doesn't matter what your crafting toon is, it just makes things more difficult when you want to craft something. I see account wide furnishings and motifs as logical continuation of the account wide achievements.
    To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
    But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
    (c)
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love this to be a thing. Not sure if the ESO app has this but I know it can track lore books and motifs you’ve collected. They have to be manually entered though. Still, a useful tool.
  • KaosWarMonk
    KaosWarMonk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, bit of a no brainer this one, should have been there from the start.
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    If you're on PC the addon Furniture Catalogue is quite nice. Account-wide, nice filtering and search system.
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Craftstore on PC to track furnishings, recipes, and motifs known. It would be nice if ZOS would port that functionality to console as well.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All the PC folks: “There’s an add-on for that.”

Console: *strenuously keeps track of this data on an Excel sheet*

ZOS, pls.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not all beer & skittles on PC. Furniture Catalogue is missing the plans from Firesong...

Oh the humanity!

:wink:
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the PC folks: “There’s an add-on for that.”

Console: *strenuously keeps track of this data on an Excel sheet*

ZOS, pls.

I'm too lazy for the spreadsheet. Would definitely like a sticker book and search "unknown" in guild trader.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A collection book to see wich furnishings you have learned allready. That would be very pleasant to have.

There kind of is. I think the addon is Character Knowledge. You can sort by furnishing plans and see which you have and don't.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Extent the idea to recipes too. It's been asked for before, but another round wouldn't hurt.

Stay safe :)
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can search for a certain style of furnishing plans, like High Isle, in the guild traders and the game tells me what plans there are in that search and how many.

The game also knows which plans I have learned.

So, it seems like all the data is there to make a furnishing sticker book. It might be incredibly huge, though. Not sure how it would be implemented.

Sure would be nice. I can only guess that I know all of a certain style of plans at this point.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don‘t use addons, so a feature in vanilla ESO would be great.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer an in game recipe list before we get a list for furnishing plans.
    Also for the "recipe known already" to be on the top of the page for furniture plans, motifs and recipes as well as a trader tool to search for only unknown!