The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Snow Bear: THANK YOU! (Crown store December 2022)

SkaiFaith
SkaiFaith
✭✭✭✭✭
Yes!!! It's since I started playing in January 2017 that I want that 2015 mount, and it's finally coming back!
Thank you very much for the Snow Bear!

I also appreciate the Target Frost Atronach purchasable with crowns since my ESO Plus just renewed. I thought I would have had to save Seals but now I don't have to worry and I can save them for a Frost Spriggan Polymorph (just hoping it will be a thing soon, pretty please!).

Edit: I would also hope for an Ice Wraith comeback at some point...
Edited by SkaiFaith on November 30, 2022 5:11PM
  • terror_incarnate
    I have to agree, the Snow Bear mount is nice, but then there is quite a lot in the December Crown Store Showcase that I'd want! All I need is a crown sale (and a long overdue Mundus Stone sale *hint-hint*) and I'll be good to go!

Anyway it's a good selection to see out the end of 2022... Thank you ZOS! B)
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @terror_incarnate I checked back to past years and they did crown sales around Christmas, so it's just around the corner!

This year there's a lot of good stuff but two things are still missing: news about the next season of crates, and the monthly extra crates that were not included in the showcase (like a Frost Atronach crates return, or something similar).
    Hope to hear something soon.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »
    @terror_incarnate I checked back to past years and they did crown sales around Christmas, so it's just around the corner!

I'm guessing that it starts on the 22nd, as the Crown Store items that are scheduled to appear that day are at 1 pm EST instead of the usual 10 am EST.
    Edited by Maitsukas on December 2, 2022 11:10AM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Thanks for the info @Maitsukas ^^ it's likely as you said.