The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to acquire Draoife Ritecaller

Hlaaluna
Hlaaluna
✭✭✭
The only card I have left to upgrade is Eldertide Fenwitch to Draoife Ritecaller from the Druid King deck.

I have not been able to find out how to obtain this card. Google was not help. Can someone please help?
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not logged in at the moment, but as there's not a clue for this card, it should be one of the achievements. Have you checked the achievements for ToT in the new DLC that you still need?

I believe one comes from defeating the master in Glimmertarn and another from using the patron in playermatches? I think.

The achievements should state the reward.
  • Hlaaluna
    Hlaaluna
    ✭✭✭
    Ah you are correct @Katheriah. I should have thought to look there. You have to use the Druid King Patron 10 times in a match-made game to get the achievement.

Many thanks :)
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lillutu,

That was tough to do using the card ten times, as you have to play four Druid King cards in one round if I recall. What I did was chose the Red Eagle Deck and the Druid King deck. I destroyed every card I could while at the same time choosing every Druid King card I could get my hands on. Managed to get this done in about four rounds.
  • Hlaaluna
    Hlaaluna
    ✭✭✭
    Yay just obtained it. I think I just got lucky. Thanks everyone!
  • Hlaaluna
    Hlaaluna
    ✭✭✭
    @Veinblood1965 I think that tough one you are describing is Chimera. That does sound tough indeed. That will be my next mission and I might try your technique. thanks :)
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops yes it was the Chimera lol.