The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

December Crown store Showcase?

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
when will this be posted on the news? does anyone know?
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing tomorrow, the 30th. I was hoping it would be sooner 'cause I'm waiting for it, too.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • CountonMe
    CountonMe
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully they'll have it in time for Xmas
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crown store showcase is sometimes after the start of the month, and normally on a Monday, sometimes a Tuesday or Wednesday. Some of the stuff in the November one is available until tomorrow and a couple of items are available until January, so it doesn't surprise me the December one is coming a bit later, relative to the start of the month. But it could be posted today.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It came out yesterday and idk about you but I found it utterly disappointing
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not seeing anything posted under News, and none of the Discord bots posted it. Curious where you saw it?

Not to say that it won't be somewhat disappointing. It'll be like every year, just repeats of what we've already had. Very likely including, as usual, stuff from past years. It'll have one or two new items, of course.

@Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troodon80 wrote: »
    I'm not seeing anything posted under News, and none of the Discord bots posted it. Curious where you saw it?

Not to say that it won't be somewhat disappointing. It'll be like every year, just repeats of what we've already had. Very likely including, as usual, stuff from past years. It'll have one or two new items, of course.

My mistake, I actually double checked and it was from last year. Idk usually it's out by the first. Last month it was in the afternoon. I'll check back probably around noon..
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    New moon crates time - please
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Article's up now.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New moon crates time - please

No please not. Feb please 🥺 I'm almost there with my endeavors. I have enough by the end of next month. I would be so sad.
    Edited by boi_anachronism_ on November 30, 2022 4:00PM
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Evergreen arms pack might be good for my wood elf. Deeproot music box could be nice too.
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    December Crown store looks pretty good. Looking forward to the Saturalia Ice Steed. I assume the new crates will be the Stonelore Crate. Very interesting apex mounts. They snuck in a skin at the 400 gem mount level though. Hope it has a few more furnishings.

Next crates, please have New Moon crates, followed by Dragonscale crates!
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ooh Pantherfang Chapel! Merry Christmas to me!
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PDarkBHood wrote: »
    December Crown store looks pretty good. Looking forward to the Saturalia Ice Steed. I assume the new crates will be the Stonelore Crate. Very interesting apex mounts. They snuck in a skin at the 400 gem mount level though. Hope it has a few more furnishings.

Next crates, please have New Moon crates, followed by Dragonscale crates!

Dragon Scale followed by new moooon 😂
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    no good item :/
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where are those those new items from the datamine?

Another month with nothing really interesting. I'll probably get the musicbox, because I always get them, and that's it. I was really hoping for those interesting emotes and the Elsweyr costume, that's worn by the ToT advertising gal.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    Where are those those new items from the datamine?

Another month with nothing really interesting. I'll probably get the musicbox, because I always get them, and that's it. I was really hoping for those interesting emotes and the Elsweyr costume, that's worn by the ToT advertising gal.

Stone lore might be next month but I wouldn't talk about data mine content here. Js