Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

High isle. Most game breaking dlc

ozm8ey
ozm8ey
✭✭✭
So I have had 2 quest game breaking bugs. First one was when I was doing the ember companion quest. I was unable to interact with one of the NPC's livestock thing. Ended up having to restart the quest. Now on the main quest on High Isle im getting another game breaking bug. Im supposed to have to defend queen Ayrenn. I defeated the boss but it didn't progress after that still says the same thing. I tried logging out and back in. tried disabling all addons and even quitting out of the game and back in. It now shows I have to defeat the boss again but nothing happens.. Im not restarting this quest again because it took ages to get to this point. This is unacceptable

zbl7n0sf0tte.png
nmdv8ppelkmx.png
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remember having some issues near high isle release when i was trying to speed through it on 10 characters, if i moved too fast sometimes the animals were not interactible and i would have to relog to get it to work right (same with some parts of isobels quest too)

ive only done it once since then on my 2nd acct before the halloween event and didnt have any issues

cant say ive had any issues with the main story quest either, even doing it on high isle launch, but i usually run the story quests on my tank who doesnt have insane dps output (its usually around 6-8k lol) so it might be able to trigger phases better lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alongside what Necrotech said (I have encountered too much dps stalling quests as well) maybe consider trying not using a companion when you fight the boss and see if that helps. I know they also occasionally cause quest issues
    Soupy twist
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm stuck at the livestock quest, too. Didn't fix itself after two weeks now, so I'll redo the quest. I hate to do that.

Also, I had a hickup on the main quest, the task to defend Prince Iskar(?). Luckily the exit door was working, so I could progress to the next step and it somehow fixed itself. So the main quest seems to have a few bugs :/