The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Harvest Maps does not show all ressources

Saefti
Saefti
✭✭✭
Hi!

I downloaded and installed both - Harvest Maps & Harvest Maps Data, ran the .bat and everything completed well. Ingame all settings / filters are set as "on" besides the 3d-map pins.

It shows me all fishing ponds, chests, heavy sacks and thiefgoods - but not the other ones. Unfortunately I deleted my personal data by reinstalling before so I kinda need help here :smile:

Thanks in advance!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you may need to go into the map filters and turn on the other nodes

to reduce map clutter i actually turn off pretty much everything except what you mentioned unless there is an endeavor that is like "harvest 8 ore nodes" then i turn on the smithing pin so i can see where they spawn
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Saefti
    Saefti
    ✭✭✭
    you may need to go into the map filters and turn on the other nodes

to reduce map clutter i actually turn off pretty much everything except what you mentioned unless there is an endeavor that is like "harvest 8 ore nodes" then i turn on the smithing pin so i can see where they spawn

The other nodes are all checked in the map filters. Nothing changes if i uncheck / check them again.

I see them appearing on Votans Minimap once I come in range, but not at the actual world map.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you have another addon that is showing/hiding pins from the zone map? i personally tend to hide the harvest map stuff from the zone map because it makes the map laggy if you like ran the harvest map tool that downloads all the point data

i run both map pins and harvest map but i dont think ive had issues with harvest map map filters though, so it might be some other addon (i know there are ones which just hide stuff from the zone map to help clean it up)

the mini map addons i think have their own filtering system outside of the normal one used for the zone map

might be a good place to start checking at least
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a thought. In the map filters there may be expansion zones that also have to be checked. Orsiinium, Blackwood etc …

• DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are different addons with effect either on maps or on compass (mini map like Votan's one). So it's a bit tedious, but you need to verify the set up in details to make sure that each of the nodes you need are enabled on both the general map and the mini map.
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • Kng_Ayumayuma
    Kng_Ayumayuma
    ✭✭✭
    I've been using Harvest Map a long time. It hasn't worked right for quite a while. Since that big update. What was it U35 or something?

edit update: This last patch fixed the crashing for me. But it also completely broke Harvest Map. Before update it worked some. The 3D worked but it mostly wasn't accurate. There was a lot to harvest but no pins showing at the locations. But a lot of times where there was pins, nothing to harvest.

Now nothing works on HM for me anyway. This has been my favorite mod. I don't know if its HM or a library or both thats borked.
    Edited by Kng_Ayumayuma on November 15, 2022 5:34PM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it works just fine, maybe you need to reset the SavedVariables of the addon. I'm not using any custom markers but just the ones I collected myself / the addon provides by default though.
  • HunterTheCapricorn
    For me it stopped showing all the undiscovered chests and thieves troves in some DLC zones recently. Anyone else having the same problem? It worked fine before the update.
    I'm Hunter|he/him|character page is in progress and will be coming soon
  • Kng_Ayumayuma
    Kng_Ayumayuma
    ✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    For me it works just fine, maybe you need to reset the SavedVariables of the addon. I'm not using any custom markers but just the ones I collected myself / the addon provides by default though.

@ Baertram and how do I do that? I'm not using any custom markers either.
    Edited by Kng_Ayumayuma on November 26, 2022 10:00PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »

@ Baertram and how do I do that? I'm not using any custom markers either.

you can use minion (right click on the installed addon and should be option to "delete saved variables"), or you can manually go to the saved variable folder and delete the ones related to harvest map

be sure you are NOT running the game when you do either option
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a good overview of "SavedVariables" in ESO, how to backup, restore, manually change, reset (delete) them:
    https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9235