New Life Furnishings, and Lack of

Thee_Cheshire_Cat
Thee_Cheshire_Cat
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings all!

This is my first Christmas in ESO.

in RL i love the beauty of Christmas. The sparkling of gold and silver and the bright, colorful lights. All that goodness!

So the New Life furnishing pack as come out, and i was eager to have a look and see what was included.

Some of the things included i think are wonderful. Like the garland, and the wreaths. Of course, let us not forget the tree!

However, i do find the poor tree rather SMALL. :/ That was disappointing. The decorations are quite plain and sparse... and there is no actual twinkle. :( There are lovely sparkle animations in the game, i wish they had included some on that poor little Charlie Brown tree.

Was also disappointed, there were no stockings of any kind for the fire place, and where are the wrapped PRESENTS!? Surely we should get wrapped presents to set out on display, no? <3

Another thing, a clumping of mistletoe would have been also lovely, i think.
Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed! Would be awesome to get more holiday themed furnishings to update homes like the Snowglobe. As it is now, the things you described can only be potentially cobbled together using other items.