The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Founder's Foe Achievement Bug

KimberlyannKitsuragi
I'm rank 8 master of ToT and I completed the tribute questline. However I can't challenge two of the founders (the blind man in Eastmarch and the Author. Is the achievement bugged? I'm on PC NA75bo1i4rku2y.png
2501gl5rsp2k.png
Edited by KimberlyannKitsuragi on November 28, 2022 9:17PM
Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a couple of those founders also have requirements such as having all (base, does not include the druid king deck) decks unlocked, and a certain amount of card upgrades done (many of which are just random from clues)

just having tribute rank 8 is not enough for all of them

the author in particular will not play you until you have defeated all other founders for example

the other founder your missing, nhorhim requires you have the hunding, rahjin, and reach decks unlocked
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    a couple of those founders also have requirements such as having all (base, does not include the druid king deck) decks unlocked, and a certain amount of card upgrades done (many of which are just random from clues)

just having tribute rank 8 is not enough for all of them

the author in particular will not play you until you have defeated all other founders for example

the other founder your missing, nhorhim requires you have the hunding, rahjin, and reach decks unlocked

TYSM!!! I didn't know that :)

Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything