The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PS4 NA Does anyone play on Ravenwatch for their main PVP experiance?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious about this, how often do you play in Ravenwatch?

I've been PvPing for about two years now mostly on GH and BR. I mainly run in Ravenwatch when trying to get skyshards on a new toon or complete achievements since there are so few players there and I can just finished my task and get out. This last weekend I was completing the achievement where you do all the daily quests in Valastrus and decided to see if I could take Brindle solo. I took down the west wall so as to not get ganked while taking the front door then proceeded inside and took the inner door down and the guards inside. Nobody showed up to stop me from yellow. Well then decided to take Roe and finally Nickel. Not one single player showed up not even from my side the Blue. I finally decided to take Carmalla and finally someone ganked me while I was busy with the guards inside.

If it had been a weekday it would have been understandable however this was on the weekend during prime time around 7pm Cstime or so. Is there any point to even having the server running? Doesn't this cost ZoS resources and money that could be better spent elsewhere? What's the actual point of even having the zone? Why not just turn it into a PVE zone and add a few PVE quests for PVEr's instead?
Edited by Veinblood1965 on November 18, 2022 2:29PM
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only play GH as it is the lone locked campaign for PVP. If other campaigns were locked I would consider playing in a campaign where proc sets don't work.
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to play No CP as my main back in 2017 and in late 2020 when dark convergence was taking over CP PVP. However on Playstation, the population has gotten so bad its not worth playing anymore. Whenever I would play I would get run over by 20 people on Red defending every resource while owning the entire map. Now this was late 2021- early 2022 so it could have changed since then, but this was my last few experiences playing there.

It's hard to one wanna compete if you can't even get tier 3 rewards at the end of the campaign because they won't let you do anything
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xDeusEJRx wrote: »
    I used to play No CP as my main back in 2017 and in late 2020 when dark convergence was taking over CP PVP. However on Playstation, the population has gotten so bad its not worth playing anymore. Whenever I would play I would get run over by 20 people on Red defending every resource while owning the entire map. Now this was late 2021- early 2022 so it could have changed since then, but this was my last few experiences playing there.

It's hard to one wanna compete if you can't even get tier 3 rewards at the end of the campaign because they won't let you do anything

yeah it was actually a pretty good pvp enviro on ps a few years back.....but now most pvp on ps is just like the ep owning the map in no cp....just one alliance dominating, gating it and trying to keep actual pvp from happening ...I logged in to BR on my blue, ad had everything (which is the norm in br) and showed up en mass to keep the farm at rayles from even flipping (again also the norm now) it is actually sad that people play that way.....besides gh, which is just a crap shoot of skills firing and frame rate drop....so your choices are an empty campaign, pvdoor in br, get chased by 20 anywhere you go if on the non pvdoor side in br or sludge through the "performance" in gh.....needless to say, it is not a golden age of pvp right now
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."