Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moras whispers and shalidors library, missing something

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
I have just finished the handful of zones I needed 2-3 more books in.
The in game library says I have every book, the in game map icons are all full on every zone (unless I missed one) but the buff for the item is still under the max stat.
Like alliance inspiration gain is 9% not 10% and monster XP is 14% not 15%

What am I missing?

FYI I been and got lorebooks in every base game and DLC zone, as well as cyrodiil, and imp city.

EDIT: thinking it might be a bug as the crit stat is at max, just the other 2 are lacking,
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on November 29, 2022 2:26AM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »
    I have just finished the handful of zones I needed 2-3 more books in.
    The in game library says I have every book, the in game map icons are all full on every zone (unless I missed one) but the buff for the item is still under the max stat.
    Like alliance inspiration gain is 9% not 10% and monster XP is 14% not 15%

What am I missing?

FYI I been and got lorebooks in every base game and DLC zone, as well as cyrodiil, and imp city.

EDIT: thinking it might be a bug as the crit stat is at max, just the other 2 are lacking,

Under normal circumstances the crit chance cannot max without the other two stats maxing as well, so that’s a bug. It’s been reported before, but as far as I’m aware no one has shown whether it is merely a UI error or whether the 9% and 14% values are being applied incorrectly instead of 10% and 15%.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you done the Mages Guild questline? That had the rest of the lorebooks I needed to get to max crit chance/15%. You can only read them from the questline, you can't find them otherwise.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you done the Mages Guild questline? That had the rest of the lorebooks I needed to get to max crit chance/15%. You can only read them from the questline, you can't find them otherwise.

I have done every quest in the game. I did the full mage guildline many years ago.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have done every quest in the game. I did the full mage guildline many years ago.

Weird! Mine has full benefit after I finished that questline:

vgt3fcot8rog.png

Everything in Shalidor's Library says 10/10 or 4/4, not 100% sure if that's per character, though.
    PC-NA
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

vgt3fcot8rog.png

Everything in Shalidor's Library says 10/10 or 4/4, not 100% sure if that's per character, though.

Shalidor’s Library is per character.

What platform is that screenshot from? The reports in the Bug Reports forum seem to indicate that the error is on console but not PC. I’m curious to see if it’s popped up there too now.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

vgt3fcot8rog.png

What platform is that screenshot from? The reports in the Bug Reports forum seem to indicate that the error is on console but not PC. I’m curious to see if it’s popped up there too now.

FYI I am on console too, PS5
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

vgt3fcot8rog.png

PC here—maybe that's the issue?
    PC-NA
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post