Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bard House Guest

SerLoras
SerLoras
✭✭✭
It would be so nice to have a house guest that would play music and sing songs like the bards around Tamriel already do.

You guys already have all the music recorded. It seems like it should be pretty simple to just make an option to play it in our homes. I'm really not that interested in the whole house guest thing, but I would buy a singing bard houseguest in a heartbeat.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking exactly the same the other day.

Ofcourse we shouldbe able to choose which song they will sing, or which instrument they will play.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should have been one of the first house guest types available. Not sure why they never did it.
  • Hrogun
    Hrogun
    ✭✭✭
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »

Ofcourse we shouldbe able to choose which song they will sing, or which instrument they will play.

...and of course the only available option would be 'Red Diamond' :lol:
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Aelorin wrote: »

...and of course the only available option would be 'Red Diamond' :lol:

Malukah’s rendition was lovely, and wouldn’t be a problem. That other guy though….
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    This suggestion has been made before and i agree with it each time i see it.

Basically give a "humanoid" form to a music box (obviously different sound file) and insta-bard. Have a selection of songs you can toggle through or otherwise set to loop/random and it would be amazing.
  • derkaiserliche
    derkaiserliche
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea a bard would make a house so much better than a music box
    It would give good old skyrim nostalgica
  • SerLoras
    SerLoras
    ✭✭✭
    This suggestion has been made before and i agree with it each time i see it.

Basically give a "humanoid" form to a music box (obviously different sound file) and insta-bard. Have a selection of songs you can toggle through or otherwise set to loop/random and it would be amazing.

Being able to choose the song would be really awesome, but even just a straight up copy of the current bards in the game that just cycle through a pre-selected repertoire would be more than enough to be an amazing addition.