The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Could you rotate Kjalnar's Nightmare Staff by around 120°-180° please?

iPlayOnlyESO
iPlayOnlyESO
✭✭✭
Hello,
skull-Face.png
As you can see in the 1st photo, that staff has a cool skull on it. However, that skull cannot be seen when the staff is drawn, as you can see in the 2nd photo.

skull-Facing-Ground.png
It's skull faces the ground. That state of the staff ruins the very cool design of the staff. Could you rotate it by it's own axis a bit please?
Btw, thank you for that cool design, i like that stuff a lot :smile:

Best regards!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It faces forward with a restoration staff.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    It faces forward with a restoration staff.

That sounds cool :smile:
    What do you think about my complaint? Am I right or it's OK as it is?
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh, it would be even better if that skull could look as same orientation as your character's head when the staff is at your back also.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The other problem here is the fact that your character will rotate the staff during their casting animations. The idle is them holding it facing down, so that when they bring their hand around to use it, it faces the right way.

I didn't get the style yet, but here are some shots with the EP staff (which faces the same way in the outfit station)
    peBuB63.png

But when you do anything (shown blocking, casting pulsar, and casting wall), the hand with the staff rotates it around
    85rm7zi.png

What you're essentially saying is that you want to have the spells shoot out of the back of the skull just so it will face forward when the character is idle.
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    The other problem here is the fact that your character will rotate the staff during their casting animations. The idle is them holding it facing down, so that when they bring their hand around to use it, it faces the right way.

I didn't get the style yet, but here are some shots with the EP staff (which faces the same way in the outfit station)
    peBuB63.png

But when you do anything (shown blocking, casting pulsar, and casting wall), the hand with the staff rotates it around
    85rm7zi.png

What you're essentially saying is that you want to have the spells shoot out of the back of the skull just so it will face forward when the character is idle.

Thank you for your comment.
    Since the Kjalnar's staff's head is very spherical, it looks it's just a ball when it's turned back. But the EP staff is not that spherical, when it's turned back you still see some design other than a plain surface. But i find your point valuable because it might be absurd if the skull faces you when you cast spells or when you block.