The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for close friends to enjoy the game with!^^

GothicMando
Hey everyone : ) I'm Matteo, I'm from the UK and have been playing on/off since release-*game release that is, I ain't a 'Con. Though I always did favour Soundwave🤔ANYWAY-

I'm looking specifically for people who are friendly, laid-back and genuinely want to connect with others. ..Yes I know that last bit comes off a bit odd (but its about to get even weirder😈🤣) I'm always hoping to find like-minded individuals who prioritise chatting and getting to know eachother whilst playing, over just 'people to game with'. I'm ideally looking for a small group of friends (or even just one close friend) to enjoy the game with, I've posted in LFG and figured i'll try my luck here too! I'm also happy to try any Guilds that consider themselves more 'intimate' in this way too!

So if you're a bit of a sensitive, lonely soul like myself, enjoy long promenades down Daedric brimstone-beaches, terrible Dad-jokes *seriously why does everyone keep saying this about mee- *And genuinely yearn for friendship, shoot me a comment!^^

For the game itself, I enjoy overland content and group dungeons. I've dabbled a wee bit in PvP, its kinda fun, but PvE is much more my thing. Certainly its a better place to chat and get to know others!^^

I have several characters, one Champion level...something(🤔?) Tank...who's my most-favoured son 💪And several other low levels who constantly suckle for my adoring attention. Like I said, been playing on-off since launch, but only recently started on PC (Originally PS4 but I'm all better now^^')

*Please don't respond unless you genuinely want to connect with others! I'm serious about the friendship thing! Mature attitudes are a must!^^
  • fearsnoshadows
    fearsnoshadows
    Soul Shriven
    Hi :) I'm part of a guild that's looking for more discord users to have fun. I consider them friends even though we've never met. Yes we can be a bit rude with a lot of dark humor but that's how we express our friendship hahaha. Mostly active between 4 pm untill 1 am. We're all 18+ and when something is up we can rely on each other and talk about it in a mature way. If you'd like to try out you can always look up Nocturnal Brotherhood or send me an in game email ( @fearsnoshadows ).
  • GothicMando
    @fearsnoshadows Thank you very much for the offer, but I'm pretty sure I've actually already been in (and subsequently left), that group ^^ Nothing bad happened there, people seemed nice enough, it just wasn't quite the close connection with others that I'm looking for :smile:

I'm looking more for individuals now, rather than large groups! (I've tried lots of guilds by this point^^)
    Edited by GothicMando on November 16, 2022 2:40PM
  • fearsnoshadows
    fearsnoshadows
    Soul Shriven
    No problem! Some guilds jist don't fit. Good luck finding the right one😊
  • LorienofSkyrim
    Hi there if your looking a smaller guild that is looking for ppl to hang out and get to know each other feel free to check out our guild The Circus of The Damned: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/612294/playstation-pc-eu-18-the-circus-of-the-damned-is-looking-for-new-members-of-our-travelling-band#latest

Hope you're enjoying the game:)
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    My main account is on PlayStation, I have an account on PC that I'm not very active on right now buuut I'd be down for joining a discord to chat with like-minded people!!
  • LorienofSkyrim
    My main account is on PlayStation, I have an account on PC that I'm not very active on right now buuut I'd be down for joining a discord to chat with like-minded people!!

Hi mate if your interested in our guild feel free to pop into our discord, we have a PS section as well.. The link is at the bottom of our post. Hope you're enjoying the game:)
  • GothicMando
    Thanks for the responses guys : )

I might actually check out your guild @LorienofSkyrim .

I have joined (and subsequently left 😅) lots of different guilds, coming to the conclusion that they're just too big of a crowd for the more intimate connection with individuals that I'm looking for, but as a smaller guild, I suppose I can give this one a try!^^