The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where did dwemer spider double mount end up?

Mizael
Mizael
✭✭✭✭
It was in sept showcase yet it disappeared, here is proof3ouzag3ig3b0.jpg
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    That sucks. I was looking forward to it.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The event takes place in September and October and there is only mentioned it will be released during the High Isle event. So it could appear some time during the next perhaps 10 days?
    They announced it in September showcase just to give a preview of everything what will be available during the event, is my guess.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Mizael
    Mizael
    ✭✭✭✭
    The event takes place in September and October and there is only mentioned it will be released during the High Isle event. So it could appear some time during the next perhaps 10 days?
    They announced it in September showcase just to give a preview of everything what will be available during the event, is my guess.

Yet it got deleted from the showcase
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should release October's showcase tomorrow hopefully; it probably got moved to there.

Edit: There is also this message at the top of September's showcase now: ** EDIT ON Sept. 28, 2022 – We have removed the Duo-Dynamo Dwarven Spider mount from the September Crown Store Showcase and will release it at a later time. **
    Edited by Zorrin on September 29, 2022 9:38PM
  • Mizael
    Mizael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zorrin wrote: »
    They should release October's showcase tomorrow hopefully; it probably got moved to there.

Edit: There is also this message at the top of September's showcase now: ** EDIT ON Sept. 28, 2022 – We have removed the Duo-Dynamo Dwarven Spider mount from the September Crown Store Showcase and will release it at a later time. **

This is so sad lol
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am significantly less than happy about this...
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • QuietOne
    QuietOne
    I was looking forward to this so much 🥲 I was planning on getting one for myself and one for my friend so we can cart each other around Tamriel in dwarven style
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the deal here @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was stolen by two of the server hamsters making their escape.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • AliensHive
    Can we please have a statement from an official site? We're waiting for this since months.
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    Most likely will be in November with the Dark Heart of Skyrim event. They will most likely release Stone Eagle Aerie too so they will pile in on the Dwemer releases.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was also super excited about this when i saw it in the sept showcase, but checked near the end of sept when it didnt get released on the last week and saw the note about it being removed for future release

still sitting on my crowns for when it comes out lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Mellirus
    Mellirus
    ✭✭✭
    I was excited about the September Crown Store showcase only because of this mount. It had no announced release date apart from being tied to the High Isle event, so eventually I figured out it would be available on September 29. Only to realise that it wasn't.

It was a disappointing move to edit the article at the last moment and without any ETA. Can we please have some proper clarity on the mount which was anticipated for months?
  • AliensHive
    Can we please have clearance on this?
  • CountonMe
    CountonMe
    ✭✭✭
    AliensHive wrote: »

The dwarven crates will be making a reappearance on the 17th. Maybe they put it in there.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CountonMe wrote: »
    AliensHive wrote: »

The dwarven crates will be making a reappearance on the 17th. Maybe they put it in there.

Nope.

mount is still not in game
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA