Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking a really good guidl.

ParsFellas
I was a pc version of eso player. last week i start to play on xbox and xbox players uhmmm :) to be honest 90% players i played doesnt know how to dpsing, or mechanic even i saw 1400 cp dd player doesnt kill normal dungeon boss alone (i mean taking tooooooo longggggg) i hit to 200 cp im not grinding i havent power to grind. but trust me i can i heal veteran dlc's as long as not HM depents on some dungeons i can maybe HM too. for sure we cant enter by dungeon finder :)

I'm looking a guild with people know mechanics or open to be learn mechanics, doing trials etc.

I was warden healer on pc and now playing as templar healer on xbox.

• ParsFellas
    i have done all craglorns HM, vAS +2 , +vcr +2 (was working on +3 on pc) before people quit game in my guild.
    vss and vss first 2 boss on hm. except new dungeons i had all skins from dungeons.
  • KinnikuBeam
    KinnikuBeam
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, we are looking for experienced player, same problem than you lot of player stop the game in this guild.

Guild : Mauloch's Pride and glory
    Chill guild with experienced player,trader, 2 guild house (mundus stone and craft station), you are welcome
    Edited by KinnikuBeam on November 22, 2022 2:37PM