The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Noticeable Decrease in Quality of Click Detection

Personofsecrets
Personofsecrets
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Has anyone else noticed that clicking on cards via effects that require choosing doesn't work as smoothly as it has in the past?

Firstly, it seems like the noise that happens when making a selection choice has changed.

Secondly, it seems like the games detection of making a choice by clicking on a specific card has also changed.

It's happening every couple of games that I play in the way that comes natural and now I'm finding that my clicks are being missed in the choice selection screen. This wasn't an issue in the previous patch ever that I can recall.
Edited by Personofsecrets on November 14, 2022 4:15AM
Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes… I’ve noticed this as well.
  • kevkj
    kevkj
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same, also as you mentioned they changed the feedback sound to something worse. Please revert this change!
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kevkj wrote: »
    Same, also as you mentioned they changed the feedback sound to something worse. Please revert this change!

It's becoming a big detriment to my ladder climb. Randomly losing very close games due to bad clicks.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • raguvy
    raguvy
    omg i noticed this too! and autoplay etc are much slower. then i asked zos to delete my thread cuz it gets better and worse.. but today it was really bad
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed it on November 1 and posted here about that but at the time no one said anything.

Anyway, those problems started 18 days ago.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't really noticed anything. What exactly happens?
    PCNA
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sometimes when I click on a card from within selection menu, like picking for an ansei or psijic card, the click doesn't go through.

Sometimes I'm able to just click again and it goes through. That's fine. But I'm encouraged to play quickly on turns that could meet the turn timer so I am quickly pressing R to close menues after making selections. So when I'm playing fast, click on a card, it doesn't go through, and have the muscle memory of pressing R to get off the menu, then I end up making what are sometimes game losing choices.
    Don't tank

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes when I click on a card from within selection menu, like picking for an ansei or psijic card, the click doesn't go through.

Sometimes I'm able to just click again and it goes through.

Thanks. I'll watch for that. I may not have noticed because I am playing way less than I used to and not playing competitive any more.
    PCNA