The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bug with Tales of Tribute?

Kappachi
Kappachi
✭✭✭✭
Earlier, I had an instant deserter right when I entered a match, and then later on today when I queued and accepted the match, I was never transported into the game and when I checked I got an immediate deserter penalty despite accepting. I believe something is broken with ToT matchmaking right now.
  • WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    Its been a forever bug.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these bugs wouldn't be a big issue if we just could return to the match like in dungeons.
  • Kappachi
    Kappachi
    ✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    All these bugs wouldn't be a big issue if we just could return to the match like in dungeons.

Yea, as it stands you lose/gain rank based off of this which affects leaderboard rankings, You shouldn't take a loss or earn a win if the other player never connected to the match in the first place.