Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC] Any trade guild that has no requirement on fees of being a member?

mikejezz
mikejezz
✭✭✭✭
As title say, I love trading but I dont earn enough to be able to pay for the fees.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mikejezz wrote: »
    As title say, I love trading but I dont earn enough to be able to pay for the fees.
    There are plenty of them, I'm in several that don't require fees. Try searching in ESO Guild Finder https://www.eso-database.com/en/guild-finder/ , it doesn't have a search option for fees/no fees, so you'll have to search using the other options until you find some with descriptions that indicate no fees required.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look for guilds which advertise themselves as being social or PvX guilds but have a trader, they're more likely to consider trading a secondary activity at most and not require members to use it, so won't require fees either.

Also if you want recommendations for specific guilds you need to say whether you're on NA or EU.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are a number of good guilds with traders in cities that see a lot of traffic. Many of them have no required fees. I'm in 3 trading guilds none of which require fees, but fees to help them get a trader in a good location and your profits will be better from a guild with one of those.

Many of these the fees aren't that much like 5k a week.

PS5/NA