Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best PvE - Proc buidl?

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭
PvE - DK - not good at light weaving/cancelling

Need maximum proc damage build (armor + skills/abilities like magika detonation and meteor).

I've only found: Thunderbug, Valkyn Skoria, and Ner Neth as pure damage proc sets.

Other sets have secondary effects which would reduce their max damage potential (true?).

which stats, food, CP, etc...

Help?

Edited by TankHealz2015 on November 14, 2022 11:48AM
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All the good procs I can think of off the top of my head proc off LAs. However, there’s good flat damage 5pc sets like order’s wrath, tzogvin, sun, burning spellweave, etc.
    Edited by Soarora on November 14, 2022 2:35PM
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why not run a heavy attack build? Like a magsorc with a lightning staff. The weaving/cancelling is somewhat optional, or at least not critical to DPS numbers.

This one is an oldie but goodie for those players who don't like LA weaving:
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-sorcerer-pet-build-pve/

Or another variation:
    https://www.hacktheminotaur.com/builds/eso-magicka-sorcerer-solo-group-pve-build-shock-master

Either will put out more damage than Thunderbug and Valkyn.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valkyn skoria is a fun set, but its still currently bugged, and does not always dmg anything when it goes off (it sometimes has the red growing meteor ring under the target, but it sometimes never actually drops the meteor)

thunderbug is more of a tank set, as you are required to take dmg to proc it, and because of the cooldown its not quite the best anymore

nerienth is also not ideal on a dk because its a chance proc, so it works better on a templar with the jabs

if your looking for more "bursty" procs, these would be my suggestions to look into

stormfist
    scavenging demise (if your running more stam oriented dk skills that do poison dmg)
    red mountain
    caluurion
    way of the fire

probably a few other options, but it should fit the goal your looking for
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities