The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hunter's Glade?

Kng_Ayumayuma
Kng_Ayumayuma
✭✭✭
Is it still buy-able? How often?
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    "This house is not currently for sale"

But you can preview it by physically going to the entrance (under a little cliff). It is a little North and East of Riften on the edge of the region where Giants get slaughtered for endeavor seals every few weeks.

It has been for sale a few times. No idea what the schedule is. It is a FOMO house controlled by the all powerful marketing department. We own it on two accounts - great atmosphere. None of us are werewolves.

@Kng_Ayumayuma We are me and family. I'll add there is ample room to build there, in the glade, but I found it necessary to pull up some trees and other stuff to get the slots needed. We, meaning everyone interested in housing this time, need more slots ZOS.
    Edited by MageCatF4F on November 15, 2022 4:52PM
  • Kng_Ayumayuma
    Kng_Ayumayuma
    ✭✭✭
    MageCatF4F wrote: »
    "This house is not currently for sale"

But you can preview it by physically going to the entrance (under a little cliff). It is a little North and East of Riften on the edge of the region where Giants get slaughtered for endeavor seals every few weeks.

It has been for sale a few times. No idea what the schedule is. It is a FOMO house controlled by the all powerful marketing department. We own it on two accounts - great atmosphere. None of us are werewolves.

Thank you for your reply. Who is "us?"

• Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it comes up for sale again, I'd say it's definitely worth it.