The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

What are the best rewards you've received from a loss?

Kappachi
Kappachi
✭✭✭✭
While experimenting with rewards, I've found the gold 3x PvP win daily can have TWO style pages in a single bag, purple and blue both drop style pages though I've never seen the style page from a loss game.

That said, from a loss game I have gotten 2x Chromium Dust before which came out to about 75k~ gold value. Are there other valuable loss rewards?
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know because I don't pay attention to which boxes I'm opening. I just play hands until I get tired of it or complete my dailies, and then I open everything at once. I would imagine it would be some jewelry thing though, as I have gotten a lot more platings since I started playing Tales.
  • WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    I got a 900k drop from a loss yesterday, definitely used it.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WitchyKiki wrote: »

Which drop?
  • WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Which drop?

Pelin's Paragon Jack
  • Kappachi
    Kappachi
    ✭✭✭✭

Nice! Good to know the style pages drop from losses too, that makes me more motivated to play even when I'm on a losing streak.
  • WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    Kappachi wrote: »

Nice! Good to know the style pages drop from losses too, that makes me more motivated to play even when I'm on a losing streak.

I don't see the difference in quality of items on different coffers, I see less items in lower tier coffers though.