The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When does Witches Festival end?

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
When does the Witches Festival actually end? On the website it states Wednesday 2 November, in the login screen it says Tuesday 2 November (which doesn't exist) and the in-game timer is counting till Wednesday 2 November. So I assume it's Wednesday 2 November, though it is confusing (especially as events normally end on a Tuesday not a Wednesday and having maintenance on both days doesn't help either)
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 15, 2022 12:53AM

Best Answer

• tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's because events tend to end on Tuesdays, but they extended this one to Wednesday because of the patch.

I'm sure the login screen is just a transcription error. We're on until 10 EST Wednesday.
    Answer ✓
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's because events tend to end on Tuesdays, but they extended this one to Wednesday because of the patch.

I'm sure the login screen is just a transcription error. We're on until 10 EST Wednesday.
    Thanks I wondered why it lasted to Wednesday.

Tips, remember to use the flute on all characters before the event ends, its give two extra hours with double xp.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The Witches Festival began on Thursday, October 20 2022 at 10:00AM EDT, and ran until Wednesday, November 2 2022 at 10:00AM EDT. With the festival now over, we are going to close this thread from further posts. You can learn more about the Witches Festival in the FAQ linked below.

Witches Festival - Event - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.