The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

High Hollow Hold

Squall8882
Squall8882
✭✭
I try to truly never complain about anything in The Elder Scrolls because it's a gorgeous game that I love.

Can we just say though that this notable house is incredibly underwhelming. What makes a notable home? The longest time we kept getting new magnificent houses like Imperial Arena, Varlaisvea, Pantherfang etc. Why wasn't the idea of maybe using the castle featured in High Isle used or rewarded to us after the chapter was completed? It seems like a missed opportunity.
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it. Feels like a noble's estate house. What don't you like about it?
  • Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    I dont like the courtyard. Its small and pretty except there isint space to present the more inclusive feel toward the area. I feel like the courtyard deserves a more majestic approach. The little path way that is cut off because of the city seems odd. They went all out on the Bretons of High Isle and I thought they deserved more. I mean the gorgeous furniture ends up being adapted by the Imperials as well as altered by Bretons later on. They sort of bring an important key role to The Elder Scrolls even going forward in the story lines, along with the other key races. They should have a majestic introduction.
  • Kng_Ayumayuma
    Kng_Ayumayuma
    ✭✭✭
    Squall8882 wrote: »
    I dont like the courtyard. Its small and pretty except there isint space to present the more inclusive feel toward the area. I feel like the courtyard deserves a more majestic approach. The little path way that is cut off because of the city seems odd. They went all out on the Bretons of High Isle and I thought they deserved more. I mean the gorgeous furniture ends up being adapted by the Imperials as well as altered by Bretons later on. They sort of bring an important key role to The Elder Scrolls even going forward in the story lines, along with the other key races. They should have a majestic introduction.

Of the houses I've looked at in the game most don't have courtyards. Those that do aren't big enough.
  • Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    Varlaisvea, Pantherfang Chapel, Psijic Villa, Shalidors Home are pretty open. Maybe it's from how I'm viewing it. I feel like it's missing something though.