Deadlands Window, Stormglass (why is lighting dumb?//solution?)

Aggrovious
Aggrovious
✭✭✭
I scoured the internet on how to stop the lighting from bleeding straight through to the bottom floor. Structure floors do not block the light and I have even tried carpet, but this had no effect.
This was the only post I could find on this, but this may be one of those "no matter what you do, some windows are hopeless."

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/575024/covering-up-windows-and-their-light-sources

032eqb7h72lo.jpg

This is what I am talking about with the light going directly through the structured floor and on the first floor.

I use Essential Housing Tool, but none of the FX stops the light-piercing floors.

Any solution?

PVP nerfs are the bane of PVE and dangerous for the value of ESO.

RIP Vampires. RIP Plaguebreak. RIP Necromancer's Harmony. RIP ole Nightblade. RIP ole Crimson Twilight. RIP Rush of Agony. RIP Azureblight. RIP: next complain post from a zergling...
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lights players place can't be blocked and will go through anything. The only light that is blockable is light that is natural to the house, such as sunlight or sunlight through default windows.

All you can do is placement so it becomes less noticeable.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Aggrovious
    Aggrovious
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I figured as much...
    PVP nerfs are the bane of PVE and dangerous for the value of ESO.

RIP Vampires. RIP Plaguebreak. RIP Necromancer's Harmony. RIP ole Nightblade. RIP ole Crimson Twilight. RIP Rush of Agony. RIP Azureblight. RIP: next complain post from a zergling...
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, this happens for all windows with lights. Light goes trough walls and floors, unless the window is part of the original house. I first noticed this in the Alinor townhouse.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter