The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

I Need help with templar builds

rexagamemnon
rexagamemnon
✭✭✭✭✭
Im thinking of a couple templar builds, if anyone reading could give me some idea for the following weapon set ups and modes it would be appreciated.

1) bow/bow pvp mag or stam
2) dual wield/bow pvp mag or stam
3)dual wield/bow pve mag or stam

Since Templar was castrated in U35, the class is no where near effective in combative roles anymore so im looking for new ideas. TemplAr has always been my favorite class since starting to play the game in 2015. The RP, lore and roles/niches of the class was perfect for my play style. But put my bias aside, what was done to the class with U35 was not just unnecessary but wrong. U35 has made many players leave the game. Even i have reduced the amount of time i play as well play for different reasons now than what i did before, i dont really care about endgame content anymore and am a lot more casual.
The World would be better if ZOS at least undid the damage and healing nerfs of U35. I would even comprimise and nonlonger complain about the new goofy looking jabs animation.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check out @Dekrypted on youtube
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
    Options
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out @Dekrypted on youtube

Thanks, i’ll check it now
    Options