The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck In Combat

Ralamil
Ralamil
✭✭✭✭
Seriously, how difficult is it to fix this bug? I cannot leave Cyrodiil currently, despite having been at my faction gate for a few minutes, because your game cannot realize when I am out of combat. It's a wonder the game functions at all with your continued inability to resolve so many long-standing bugs.
Karn Wild-Blood - PC NA AD Nord Warden
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe post in Bug Reports forum, if you want to reach ZOS. I can only suggest you try queueing for Imperial City to break out of that.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Ralamil
    Ralamil
    ✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    Maybe post in Bug Reports forum, if you want to reach ZOS. I can only suggest you try queueing for Imperial City to break out of that.

Heh. The problem has existed for years, and the only ZOS employees active on the forums are the [snip] moderators. Well, and sometimes the community managers, to remind us that they either did not read or straight-up ignored player feedback and that they will move forward with their poorly-formed ideas all the same.

[edited for mild bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 12, 2022 6:03PM
    Karn Wild-Blood - PC NA AD Nord Warden
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    Actual respone I got on a ticket I submitted in october (221012-005023)...
    "...If all else fails, you can try dying and respawning or leaving Cyrodiil (by way of alliance base wayshrine) to fix the issue."

So the answer was to just quit doing PVP. LOL
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The part that was always insane to me:

The combat music stops and returns to normal zone music, so some part of the game "knows" you're out of combat.

Why does the music understand combat better than the combat engine itself?

Dumb layperson question time. Couldn't they use the code that the music uses for this, like isn't code supposed to be modular? Couldn't they base it on some timer, x seconds since you last dealt damage or healed?
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps