Please make the Gabbo Boulder/Rock set not a crown store exclusive.

Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness
✭✭✭
I get some other stuff like the Cave furnishings, but Please ZOS make the Gabbo set not crown store exclusive.

Its a pain to get since actually costs money, even the cheapest 50 crowns is equal to 70k gold with the recent crown/gold exchange with TTC.

Making a cave and stuck with Granite because there is no way I can ever afford to make a cave with crown store exclusive......rocks.

Generic Rocks/Boulders should not be crown Exclusive.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urgh yes, I hate how a lot of landscape items are crown only when they should be at a home goods furnisher instead. Those are always so lacking. Especially in boulders!

IMO so should home goods furnishers have the majority of basic landscaping items of that zone. The various trees, rocks and boulders in various sizes, bushes, flowers and other flora. If an item is common in the landscape of the zone it should be there.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh yes, I hate how a lot of landscape items are crown only when they should be at a home goods furnisher instead. Those are always so lacking. Especially in boulders!

IMO so should home goods furnishers have the majority of basic landscaping items of that zone. The various trees, rocks and boulders in various sizes, bushes, flowers and other flora. If an item is common in the landscape of the zone it should be there.

Agreed

Pain to make a cave where the only dark rocks that are not volcanic cost money while I am also trying to find a good large blue light since some reason Coldharbour Chandelier does not emit any light at all.

So much World objects to use but most of the good ones are locked behind microtransactions
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rocks in the crown store?

Who the f made that up? That's literally one of the most basic landscaping things.
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »
    Rocks in the crown store?

Who the f made that up? That's literally one of the most basic landscaping things.

Well Housing editor but same thing since still cost crowns.

Sad thing is that its actually one of the generic landscape rocks you see in dark caves and around daggerfall.

I get some things that should remain crown exclusive but having generic items that should just be bought with gold from any vendor that cost crowns is just sad.