Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Dark Convergence Pull Range increased dramatically? Streak delay?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok this is not a flame the dark convergence set, I actually run it from time to time on my magsorc. Last night in Grey Host on PS4 we noticed a significantly larger pull range for the set. I'm talking like I'm way out of the coloured ground effects and still being pulled in. I just streaked out or roll dodged so not a big deal but it's really weird.

Also noticing an issue with Streak, maybe just due to lag but hit my streak button and there's a delay before my toon streaks towards my target. Enough of a delay that timing it right was difficult.

Anyone else noticing this?
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought I noticed a radius increase on DC also - I was pulled to my death several times where I was far away from the circle.

Streak behaves like this sometimes, always has. Server-side and client-side lag can both contribute.
    Options
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Streak nearly always has a delay for me. It makes a critical difference in pvp.
    Options
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The other night, I got pulled from like 30 meters away into a DC. The explosion had already fired by the time that I reached the origin. Probably some funky position de-sync?
    Options