Future Firesong DLC furnishing plan suggestions

TheMasterMeme
TheMasterMeme
✭✭✭
I think it could be cool to maybe have some ship structural furnishings to make our own custom ships in some houses that have a bit of water, maybe some furnishing plans could be added to galen dailies at a later date?

Also it would be nice if some maormer enemies could have a rare/uncommon chance at dropping some maormer furnishings or maybe at a later date add some maormer furnishing plans to the galen dailies
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be really nice to get some walls, thatch roofs and stone floors matching the druidic structures in Galen and High Isle.
    Since we won't get a matching house for all those druid furnishing plans (Or a gold house at all), I think that would me a good addition to the firesong furnishing line.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galen makes me wish so hard that we got a druid type home. So much lost potential here and come on - give us all the copper pottery :)
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure there is time to release Galen furnishings this year. There are a lot of things which I would like, but furnishings are always on low priority for the devs!
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Kappachi
    Kappachi
    ✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    I'm not sure there is time to release Galen furnishings this year. There are a lot of things which I would like, but furnishings are always on low priority for the devs!

Furnishing seems pretty high priority to me, always so many new plans/praxis/blueprints etc with each DLC drop and they're as high quality as ever. Housing is part of the endgame of ESO and they do a good job with it.