The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What's your favorite zone for quests?

FeedbackOnly
FeedbackOnly
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
What did you like about it?
  • ice34697
    ice34697
    ✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell for the nostalgia
    Northern Elsweyr for the ambiance and well written story
    And the zone story for Malabar Tor. I enjoyed the struggle to find the new Silvernar & Greenlady (also helped raise my Bosmer lore since I play as a Bosmer)
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Summerset was good. It had the sload dream sequence, and the tower climb, a bit different to the usual fare. I also enjoyed the Coldharbour quests.
    Edited by vsrs_au on November 4, 2022 1:51AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll say Murkmire. The main quest line was fabulous. I loved the way the game developed the great characters in that questline. Most significantly, my elf and Jasik-Orn started off hating each other but over time and very naturally - beautifully even - became very close friends. Beyond that the indigenous Argonians welcomed my Bosmer pretty much throughout the zone and she was happy to help them - a far cry from her reception from the Dark Elves and High Elves of Morrowwind and Summerset respectively.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on November 8, 2022 12:28AM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo