The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Furnishing - Creating a gold hoarding room

ellmarie
ellmarie
✭✭✭
So I guess this gold hoard was a prize from a Jester's event in 2019? Am I reading that right?
LInk from past post:
[url="http://"]https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/496723/thank-you-for-new-treasure-hoard-furnishing[/url]

I've been visiting player's houses and I love this gold hoarding room many have. But I guess I missed out on it? Think something similar would return or be available in the store?
Or if there are other ways to create a treasure room. Please let me know.

Xbox X- NA
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a reward for the Elsweyr Dragon event. Similar to the High Isle event we just had.

A bundle which included a bunch of items, such as the treasure hoard, was unlocked that people collect for free from the crown store.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been hoping for a return of this item for years now because I missed it when it came out. Sadly, I don't think they'll re-release it. :(
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    I missed that as well with real life stuff, i am hopeful it will pop up with the endeavors someday like a few other things i had missed and was finally able to get.
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    I missed that as well with real life stuff, i am hopeful it will pop up with the endeavors someday like a few other things i had missed and was finally able to get.

I know right! I hate to go off on a tangent, but just thinking about all the stuff I missed out on being a later player. All the houses! Missed the Antiquarian's house as well as the Psijics Villa. I know they were achievements, and I guess I can understand the pay to play thing. But if your late to the game, and have ESO plus or buy the DLCs and finish the requirements? I just wish they'd put it back up for availability then.
    Xbox X- NA
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ellmarie wrote: »
    Think something similar would return or be available in the store?
    Or if there are other ways to create a treasure room. Please let me know.

I would also like to know about more furnishings for a dragon's hoard. There are lot's of treasure chests, but this is the only other pile of gold I'm aware of. I'd like there to be more.

The "mountain of loot"
    dod41r3guq0g.png

Which comes from outlaw refuge achievement furnishers. There are some smaller "pile of coins"

9zpabn2yby8k.png
    Edited by Jim_Pipp on October 19, 2022 3:09PM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just went through this! LOL Lusting after the one I missed. Not wanting to pick a million pockets for a weird green looking pile. So I combined about 20 of the smaller Pile of Coins with a few other gold things. Topped it off with the Kingmakers Trove. This is Jangleplume's Deadlands branch (lulz). Security's nasty! Your shinies are safe! SAFE!

Edit: I also buried a Magna-Geode inside the chest to bathe everything in gold light.

AL9nZEXQU_t6Nq4DqNEsj0IUo3Ap2IjbYIqnOjzog1Eby8WyLRbxxCp5x2dnFbiuKWi6akW0uM3LMlIHcf9VksfH9xlWHKduIjeJS98tVfz8lx066yffFA6MOUXD0LZMguZZALS7zQeeY9_9FAk9gwRKhLArVw=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0
    Edited by aipex8_ESO on October 19, 2022 6:07PM
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Nice! I am at about 11.5 of 12 max Thieves' Guild. lol. I guess I'll need to finish it and try this idea!
    Xbox X- NA
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That one requires felonious recompense, which is just paying 100,000 to the fence. I ran around Windhelm killing random people in broad daylight until I racked up 20k or so bounty, ran in to the outlaw den, paid off, rinse and repeat. Took about half an hour (and 100,000 gold).
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, I will have to try that someday.
    Xbox X- NA
  • Bloodyworthy
    Bloodyworthy
    Soul Shriven
    My suggestion from a while ago:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/584314/live-currency-furnishings#latest

Though my actual preference would be for it to be for just gold, but I had thought suggesting it as crowns first might catch Zos' [snip] interest..

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 30, 2022 5:39PM
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    My suggestion from a while ago:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/584314/live-currency-furnishings#latest

Though my actual preference would be for it to be for just gold, but I had thought suggesting it as crowns first might catch Zos' [snip] interest..

[edited for bashing]

Omg, I love it! Sorry just saw this. And +++ for Fable 3! ha ha I loved that game.
    Xbox X- NA
  • Füßchen
    Füßchen
    ✭✭
    There was another smaller pile of gold in the Bandaari Pedlar Crown crates for 100 gems: Pile of Dubious-Riches.
    Still not the same, smaller and an actual furnishing instead of an item in the collection, but there is a good chance it'll come back sometime and it looks better than the mountain of loot.

If you don't mind spending gems you could also try to write to the support about buying it. Not sure if it works for crown crate items and if the possibility is still there, but I bought a costume I really wanted for crowns that wasn't available in crown store anymore that way. I just wanted to know if or when it might come back and was offered to buy it instead ^^
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    I look in the store everyday hoping to find something. I'll keep a look out for it, and can write to them as well. I did notice this last witches event they brought back some old emotes and such that you could buy at the impresario for tickets. I'm hoping when the next Jesters Event happens, maybe...just maybe they'll have it available. I hardly have any gems.
    Xbox X- NA