The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

"Dustman" no longer working?

Bat
Bat
✭✭✭✭✭
I have it set up as I usually do but it's not destroying items anymore, anyone else experience this? And did you find a solution. I've updated dependencies.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last i remember it was working for me yesterday (i dont have anything configured to destroy anything, but it was correctly auto junking stuff and then auto selling junk at merchant)

i havent been in game yet today to check if anything is different between all the hotfixes going around
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last i remember it was working for me yesterday (i dont have anything configured to destroy anything, but it was correctly auto junking stuff and then auto selling junk at merchant)

i havent been in game yet today to check if anything is different between all the hotfixes going around

Neato, I have it set up to destroy everything marked as junk so that I can just keep looting good things but it's not been working today :/
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disable all other addons and non needed dependencies to test if it works then. If not report the bug at www.esoui.com addon search, Dustman, comments please.
    Already try if the addon alone works or not as often other addons on combination interfere. That's why others here say it works, but it doesn't for yourself.

Please try to find out by reenabling other addons one after another which addon interferes and then the dev then. They cannot have the same addons or settings so they can't find out themselves this is your "homework" :)