Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Anyone else got the Firesong DLC for free?

Kusto
Kusto
✭✭✭✭✭
Weirdest thing happened to my friend. When he logged in he had the new zone unlocked and the dlc showed as purchased in the crown store. He has no ESO+ subscription. Also checked the gift history and nothing there either. So possible bug (positive this time)? And what happens if someone notices and he will lose access there, will he also lose all the progress (quests, shards etc)?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 6, 2022 6:09PM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If he has High Isle the dlc was given to everyone for free during the community event! No need for ESO+. 😀
    Edited by freespirit on November 1, 2022 11:16PM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Kusto
    Kusto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    If he has High Isle the dlc was given to everyone for free during the community event! No need for ESO+. 😀

I have High Isle but didnt get Firesong.
  • ankerous
    ankerous
    ✭✭✭
    Kusto wrote: »

You had to have the zones pathfinder achievement.
  • Kusto
    Kusto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ankerous wrote: »
    Kusto wrote: »

You had to have the zones pathfinder achievement.

Darn, makes sense.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    afaik no need for pathfinder, but you had to claim the reward box in the crownstore for free. It contained more boxes and the DLC.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes you had to claim it. Check Crown Store you might still be able to, if not ask support really, really nicely. 😀
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    afaik no need for pathfinder, but you had to claim the reward box in the crownstore for free. It contained more boxes and the DLC.

Under what tab in the crown store?
    I couldn't find it.
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do I get this free DLC without spending ANOTHER cent to ZOS
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty sure it's too late now. If the package isn't on the store any more, you can't get it without buying it. And I don't know, as I picked it up ages ago.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the deadline has passed, it's no longer avaiable to claim in the crown store. it was listed under featured, and special offers.
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked on my wife's and son's accounts. All three of us did the High Isle Pathfinder Achievement. All three of us got the reward boxes from the Crown Store on the same day. I'm currently subbed and it works fine on mine. Both of them have let their subs end (due to MidJourney and Roblox). Neither of them got Firesong when it went live.

ETA1: And, because of this thread, I just checked and the emotes and body markings disappeared from my son's account. Ticket sent.

ETA2: I went back and checked my wife's account again after reading this thread. The emote and body markings are back and she can use the Galen Wayshrine, so it could be that there was a service hiccup.
    Edited by Anthony_Arndt on November 6, 2022 1:48PM
    ”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Participate in the Own High Isle during the High Isle event last month. And claim the reward for the High Isle Event. Last month.
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on November 6, 2022 1:58PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post