Anvil House

The_Conjurer
The_Conjurer
✭✭✭
I cant speak for everyone, but us Oblivion fans would pay some serious money for a house in Anvil.
"Jyggalag's forces are gathering in the Fringe...And I HATE IT when people gather forces in my Fringes!" - Sheogorath
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As long as it doesn’t have a basement, lol

Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as it doesn’t have a basement, lol

Or a cellar! :lol:

The Gold Coast zone currently has 3 houses, but none of them are within Anvil or Kvatch, sadly. :neutral:
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,900.
  • TheMasterMeme
    TheMasterMeme
    ✭✭✭
    Is funny that we have the anvil banner furnishings that were added to the luxury vendor but we don't actually have a house in anvil...