The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How to see active boons straight on screen

DreamyLu
DreamyLu
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there an addon putting icons on screen - for example above health bar or else - to show what boon(s) we have active, like for example enhanced XPs, whatever potion effects and such?
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can use an addon--such as S'rendarr--but that's also available through the options menu without addons.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? Could you please explain where? Sorry, but I can't seem to find it.
    Edited by DreamyLu on October 24, 2022 4:30AM
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Settings > Combat > *scroll to the bottom*
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it! Thank you very much :)
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try the addon Action Duration Reminder. I quite like it, given it shows a countdown for each temporary effect, plus when the effect's timer expires, a message shows on the screen notifying you it's expired. Really useful in the heat of battle.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390