The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question about mag nightblade

Sleeping_OwI
Sleeping_OwI
✭✭✭
Do magblades use weapon or spell damage enchant on jewelry? Since NB has minor savagery, so you'd need weapon power pots to get major savagery to stack the crit chance (if you dont have Inner light or Camo hunter slotted), but then that would create a possible sustain issue since you don't get magicka from weapon power potions.
So what to do? Weapon or spell damage? And what to do about the sustain issue if I have to go with weapon power enchants and potions?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new Hybrid path has thrown some confusion into this. It should not matter. But I think the Jewelry Enchants are the last hold out.

Anyway, use Spell Power Enchants.

Also, you can always replace enchants later so feel free to experiment.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• aurelius_fx
    aurelius_fx
    ✭✭✭
    it only matters for minor brutality (unique dk buff) and minor sorcery (unique templar buff)
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it only matters for minor brutality (unique dk buff) and minor sorcery (unique templar buff)

Pretty much this, the glyphs only matter once a plar/dk, with their minor sorcery/brutality buffs, is factored in, otherwise just go with whatever you build into the most.

At this stage, I'm surprised they haven't just consolidated all of these buffs already and made them into single damage/crit stats/buffs with how little they matter now outside of niche cases.