The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What Are The Chances Reapers Harvest Crates Come Back This Year? Pretty Please

LegendKillerNez
LegendKillerNez
Soul Shriven
I know this sounds stupid but I refuse to come back to the game unless I can look the way I want, and the way I want to look is with the Dragon Warrior Costume which I have never had the chance to obtain before. Reapers Harvest is the only way I know of to obtain this outfit now, so what are the chances it comes back? not well I assume considering it's already October 27th. My luck has never been great when it comes to stuff like this.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 31, 2022 6:32PM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you do not enjoy the game enough to play it unless you have a very specific look, then why is the game worth spending tons of real money on for a chance to get that look?

A good search will provide a likely answer to your question as they have returned in the fall every year. No one will tell us the exact dates until they are upon us and then they will be available anywhere between 5 days to about two weeks depending on what Zenimax chooses. Seems like a good time to log into the game every day.
  • LegendKillerNez
    LegendKillerNez
    Soul Shriven
    Its not that i dont enjoy the game, its that I have to relearn it from scratch because it has been years since I have played, and I wont put in that time to learn it unless I like how my character looks. I know it's weird, but that's simply how I feel. Geuss ill just check the crown store every day and hope. I noticed they have wraithtide crates today which means they probably won't have reapers harvest this year.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We never know ZOS schedule.
    FOMO is a successful strategy: "Be always around or you might miss whatever you want/need"
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't sound stupid or weird at all, you'll be happy to know that fashion is an interest you will share with many others in this game. As for your question, the chances that crates return are high, and contrary to what prior post would have you believe it doesn't require any further real world money apart from purchasing the game these days to get your hands on specific crown crate items, as they added a currency last year that you can save up to purchase such items for.
  • Kappachi
    Kappachi
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want something seasonally then doesn't it make more sense to play every day to see if that seasonal drop happens? While that happens you can be relearning the game.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    “The Art of FOMO: You never know what you want until it’s gone.”

- possibly Pacrooti

Seriously, OP, this one hopes they’ll sell the dragon warriors costume soon. Maybe in the Dark Heart of Skyrim festival.
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the specific crates are a "Halloween" theme it might be until next year that they are brought back however, unless we get a chance for them as a special bringback during next week =) They were brought back in the store during last year's Witches Festival. It would be neat if they did bring them back for a few days next week since that's when Halloween is, the more the merrier and all that.
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, you're in luck. The costume is on November's crown store showcase.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    You are luck. It's coming back this month : https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/63121
  • LegendKillerNez
    LegendKillerNez
    Soul Shriven
    You are luck. It's coming back this month : https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/63121

WOW! Dude you just made my month, thanks so much for posting that. ESO here I come!