The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Indrik Questions

Maxx121
Maxx121
Soul Shriven
So I just really started getting into the game again and said hey, let me get the indrik mount. OMG this is crazy, now i discovered that the tickets are account wide. does that mean that I can do dailies on all my characters and get the berries on all accounts as well?

meaning this would speed the process of getting an indrik? im at 11 tickets and scared to test it out right now.

so can I do daillies on one char, log onto another character, do daillies and get tickets, rinse and repeat on 5 chars till i have ten tickets.

Get berries, allowing me to do this 4 times to get one upgrade in 4 days?

if so, ok im sold. if not i will be upset... but it makes sense as i write it out.

crossing my fingers.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two tickets per day per account. You can get plunder skulls on other characters, but you can retain only 12 tickets total at a time, so if you're going to do a daily the next few days left, be sure you spend a few tickets on a feather, or on a berry might be better.

Also, be aware that the available indriks will change by season, so be careful to get all the berries for the one you want. This season has a couple more events - Dark Heart of Skyrim, and New Life Festival in the next two months.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only get tickets once per day, per account. If you switch characters you will not get more tickets. (You also can't hold more than 12 tickets at a time, no matter how many characters you have they all share the same total and there's no way to put tickets into the bank or anything like that.)

The whole point of event tickets is to give players another reason to do event activities every day (and therefore log in throughout the event) and for big rewards like the indriks it takes multiple events as well.

Most events give a maximum of about 20 tickets, which is enough for 2-3 items. The Witches Festival is about to end so unless you already have 10 tickets you won't be able to get enough for a berry now, but there will be 2 other events between now and the end of the year which give tickets, one of which is New Life which in previous years has given a lot of tickets. (Although that's partially because a lot of people are likely to be away or until to play every day in December, and that might well apply to you as well.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Maxx121
    Maxx121
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks all.

had 11 tickets and now I have one, so i logged and did it on another char and found out it didnt work. which sucks.

i get it though.

thanks for the info on the other events for this season. i have one feather now so i should be able to get one of the mounts i guess.

though to be honest not to keen on either of them.

thanks again.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next season's indriks might be more to your liking. You can view them on

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/item-type/furnishing/mounts/cervines/

Figure out which one really floats your boat, and then buy 4 feathers - once you have the feathers, you morph them into the Nascent Indrik - so yes, you have one to ride. After that, buy berries for the one you really want when the season comes round.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna git me that pure snow inrik next event