The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Rivepsire"

Jack-0
Jack-0
✭✭✭✭✭
mcvzfzp80i2z.png

It almost makes sense, what with Rivenspire being full of vampires who sire other vampires... :D
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You had one job 🤣
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I guess that typo never got fixed from the last time...
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's like Sheogorath's realm. In some places it's "Cheesemonger's Hollow," and elsewhere in game "Cheesemonger Hollow."
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one, cool, spoopy typo ! :D:joy:
  • VixxVexx
    VixxVexx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect representation of everything they've put in the game in recent years
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as a member of House Ravewatch, I take offense!
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Omg I never even noticed the spelling mistake! :o
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mentioned back in August. Still not fixed.
    @Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save that place is full of nasty orcs, The quest there gives you item that leaves you seeing red poor oiorc lady.
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a new zone coming up with the next DLC? I can hardly wait, maybe it has many vapmires!
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VixxVexx wrote: »

These persistent tiny mistakes here and there are what puts me more and more off playing ESO. Because half of them are impossible to not notice if anyone actually looked and the rest aren't fixed for a long time even after being pointed out.
    I mean, it's not a one-time thing, it's a recurring endeavour and how hard can it be to fix a typo?
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffyBird wrote: »
    VixxVexx wrote: »

These persistent tiny mistakes here and there are what puts me more and more off playing ESO. Because half of them are impossible to not notice if anyone actually looked and the rest aren't fixed for a long time even after being pointed out.
    I mean, it's not a one-time thing, it's a recurring endeavour and how hard can it be to fix a typo?

Just like those bugged Khajiit windows they put on the luxury vendor a couple of weeks ago. Lots of people have pointed it out and bug reported it, but zero acknowledgement that it's a problem or if they even know about it.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troodon80 wrote: »
    Mentioned back in August. Still not fixed.

I'm like 90% sure they left it that way to spite you all.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks it's cute? It's such an innocuous mistake. Not annoying like the kwama-aren't-chitinous-creatures mistake.
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BretonMage wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks it's cute? It's such an innocuous mistake. Not annoying like the kwama-aren't-chitinous-creatures mistake.

It would be if there wasn't so many of them
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    #rivepsire
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BretonMage wrote: »

It’s not a mistake, according to ZOS. They are not going by natural/scientific categories but by the categories established in the Monster Slayer achievements, where kwama are insects. They are both insects and chitinous, but nothing can count for two different categories for endeavors.